Friday 30 July 2010

Weight Loss Challenge - Day Five

I realised yesterday that in my blogs I have been saying weigh in for Saturday, when in fact, that wont give me the full seven days! What a doughnut. So, official weigh in and subsequent YouTube upload will be Sunday morning, not Saturday morning.

Emotions today are generally quite sleepy. I shouldn't be as I went to bed early and woke up at 6:30am this morning. I'm wondering if this is part tiredness, and partly because I am getting quite cross with myself.

I didn't do the treadmill yesterday morning as I told myself I'd do it in the evening. I didn't. Ok, so I didn't sit in front of the TV all evening, but let's just say my calorie in take was higher than calories burned off yesterday.

Also, and this may sound silly, but for the fist time in ages I had a can of Sprite with almost the consequence of Monday night - a massive headache. Thankfully I managed to avoid it (only suffering with a minor one this morning) as I drank plenty of water to try and flush the sugar out.

It's a really weird thing, but it appears my body is seriously rejecting the sugar / additives in Lemonade these days.

Another reason why I am quite disappointed in myself is that I haven't yet stopped eating bread & dairy products. I need to because these also cause my body to become slow, sluggish, bloated, and generally quite yukky. So why do I keep eating & drinking them then? Honestly I have no idea!! When I don't consume bread & dairy my body feels fabulous. I need to hold onto that thought!

Ok, so I have to start coming up with a 'restricted' list for myself and perhaps post it up in the kitchen as a constant reminder. Oh, I don't know, frustration is a good word for how I am feeling I think!

At this point I would be saying, well half an hour on the treadmill would cure that surely, however, as I got up late, I now wont have time to as I now need to get ready for work! Arrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh

My last hope of emotional lifting is now the singing I'll be doing on my journey to work - I have every faith that this will lighten the mood - it usually always does!

No comments:

Post a Comment