Tuesday 27 July 2010

Weight Loss Challenge - Day Two

Yesterday went relatively well I think. I behaved myself food wise, didn't have any alcohol at all despite going down the pub with the other half (I stayed on orange juice & lemonade), and completed almost all the exercises I had planned to do for the day. I say almost, because I was supposed to do a second lot of biggest loser workout, this time for the Wii, but we went to the pub instead.

On our walk home, I came over with the most awful headache (which is still lingering now), so when we got home, all I could do was go to bed with some nurofen. I believe the headache is due to dehydration. My thoughts are that yesterday my physical activity was increase much more than my body is generally used to, however I didn't drink nearly enough water as I should have done to compensate for the extra activity, hence why I think I developed the headache last night.

Am pleased to report though I have beside me a glass of water which I am sipping regularly so fingers are crossed this will sort this blasted head out!

This morning I managed to get up at 6am again. Tablet has been taken, but I will admit to not entirely being 'with it' this morning (as you may see on my Youtube post on Saturday when I upload the week review!). I exercised, but did more toning stuff rather than the cardio stuff as I really wasn't in the mood, and didn't have the energy!

Still, about 30 minutes later, I had completed a good workout so despite not following on from the exercises I did yesterday, I think I can still pat myself on the back because at the end of the day, I got up and exercised, which is a darn sight better than just staying in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment