Saturday 31 July 2010

Weight Loss Challenge - Day Six

Ok, so I gave in, I actually did get on the scales. On the bright side, I have lost 2lbs since last week, on the down side it isn't nearly enough as I wanted!!

So what went wrong this week? frankly most things. To be perfectly blunt, the only think I did differently this week was getting up early and exercising. Now don't get me wrong, that is a fantastic start. BUT I still drank alcohol, still ate bread & cheese & all those other things I knew would do me no good.

The thing I am most disappointed in myself about though is that I do actually my own seven day plan - I just didn't follow it this week, and the whole point really was to follow it to the letter, and see what results I got.

In the front of my mind, I know that the cruise is not very far away, so I really do need rapid results if I am going to have any hope in hell's chance of spending my holiday of a lifetime in a body that I have worked hard to get!

Oi vey! Right, that's it. Today I will be printing off this plan and keeping it with me at all times as a constant reminder to follow it!!

Seriously, there is no reason why I couldn't be losing 7lbs this week.

I will continue to write blog daily, and now next Saturday I will weight myself again and hopefully report that all important first 7lb loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment