Monday 2 August 2010

Weight loss challenge - Day Eight

Scary fact number one. I worked out this morning that the cruise is only 3 months away!!! Arrrrgggghhhh! Scary fact number two, I am no where near to reaching my goal yet despite losing 2lbs last week. Hey, at least it was a loss, but as I said be, it's good, but not good enough!

The weekend was a total wash out, had a friend over to stay Saturday night (hence no blog yesterday) and yes we ate, yes we drank, and yes, I am back on the wagon this morning.

What is quite depressing now is that even if I managed to lose 1lb a day between now and the holiday then I would still be about two stone off my goal weight. Not only that, I could have already been my goal weight right now if I had of just focused and started readdressing my issues at the beginning of the year as I jolly well should have done.

Yes I am hard on myself, but I have good reason to be. When I start behaving with a little more discipline, maybe then I'll cut myself some slack.

This week, the focus has got to be following my own personal plan to the very letter. I know I'll be amazed at the results if I just follow through!

Right, that's enough beatings for one morning. Time to record the video diary, and start this week afresh and with renewed determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment