Tuesday 17 August 2010

Paul McKenna - I Can Make You Thin

So there I was Amazon window shopping (something I haven't done in months!) and browsing through my recommendations, I spotted the Paul McKenna Series of self help books.

Now, I have seen these books before, but never really been interested in buying them. Why? I really have no idea! On this occasion though, something was triggered in my brain and I felt compelled to do a little research. I will point out at this juncture that I am at the moment trying to read everything I can get my hands on regarding weight loss / coaching / self help so this seemed right my street.

After reading through numerous reviews, I eventually decided to buy 'Change Your Life in 7 Days', 'I Can Make You Thin' and '90 Day Success Journal', the latter of which I didn't realise also included in the 'I Can Make You Thin' book! hey ho, live and learn!

Day One will be as of tomorrow, so I'll include my review of this programme in my normal weekly weight loss challenge review and we'll see how it goes.

Well, I'll keep this short and sweet tonight - having a dog resting on both your laptop and wrist whilst typing does tend to dampen down the creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see the success that came for you. Paul Mckenna uses all the best ideas and the only downside is that you need to be motivated to get them to work, you clearly are so well done !

    http://www.markpowlett.co.uk

    ReplyDelete