Monday 16 August 2010

Weight Loss Challenge - Week Three

Last week was a major set back. Illness, no exercise, and eating habits going back to almost what they were.

Cruise is just over two months away and I am scared senseless. If I had started on January 1st to eat and exercise sensibly (as was the intention), I would have reached my goal weight by now. Instead, I am right back to where I started from, with the possibility of a dream not quite turning out how I would love it to be.

And who is to blame? Only myself.

So what's the plan this week then. Well, for starters I am going to make real efforts to stick to slimfast plan for breakfast and lunch, and have a weight watchers meal for dinner, combining at least 2 litres of water and as much exercise as I can stand.

The crazy thing is, working out the figures, if I lost 2lbs per day I'd still reach my goal weight well in time. So technically it's still possible.

I say technically, because to lose that amount of weight in such a short space of time isn't healthy. I'm not going to kid anyone here, it's not.

BUT, I've personally come to breaking point with my weight. I am so sick and tired of it just being there I just want rid of it once and for all.

Mood this morning - Frustrated! Yet strangley hopeful, determined, and if I'm honest a little headchey. Now I know that isn't technically a mood, I'm just throwing it out there.

Ok, back to being sensible, this week I wont blog every single day. Instead I'll do a weekly weigh in / weekly review blog instead for the time being, as I really feel I need to concentrate on my actions outside of this computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment